Donate Your Soles To Rhode Home Rescue
Help us to raise funds with WoofTrax Shoes for Shelters by donating your new or gently worn shoes!
Shoes should be in good condition, meaning that the soles are intact, they have laces (if applicable), there are no holes, they are dry and clean, and they still have life left in them.
- Rule of thumb: If you wouldn’t give them to your best friend, then they should not be donated for this cause
- Any size, style, gender, and season of shoes (must be a complete pair)
- Help RHR raise funds to help animals
- Help keep shoes out of the landfills
- Help families in 26 developing countries